What I've been up to lately...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bookshelf Beautification: A Sneak Peek

A sweet little {bookshelf} love poem...
On my newly refurbished shelves you will find:
Something old,
Awww...wasn't I cute???
something new.
My Dearest, HomeGoods:  How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
Something borrowed,
From my husbands office...(let's see if he notices!)
and something PURPLE???    or     BLUE???
You can see my "Before" bookshelves HERE.  
Come back on Friday for the big  "After" reveal to see how my bookshelves look now!
You can also check out my shelves and all of the other great projects in the Before & After link party at Shine Your Light.


Shine Your Light

3 comments:

  1. That elephant is darling! Visiting & following from the linky hop!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and your blog. I am a new follower. Would love to have you follow back. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the Linky Party. Can't wait to see the big reveal tomorrow!!

    Come follow me back when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...