What I've been up to lately...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jazzy Play Pants


 Avery LOVES music, so when I saw this print, I couldn't resist.
But, then after I got it home, I couldn't figure out what to do with it.
Finally, I decided on these 3/4 length Jazzy Play Pants.
I adapted a single piece pants pattern to his size and stitched these right up.
I made the waist band flat in front with elastic around the back
and put elastic around the leg openings.
The pocket is trimmed in red knit.
His accessories include rockin' converse sneaks, a swingin' guitar sweater (a birthday gift from our super-sitter Annie!), uber-hip red shades, not one, but two colorful band-aids, and a dirty face that screams "my life is one big party!"
Avery has left the playground...Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...