What I've been up to lately...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And the Winner is...

Congratulations to "aStarToSteerHerBy"...
the lucky winner of my Sweet Baby Valentine Bonnet!  
I will be contacting you soon by email to get your mailing info.
A big cyber-hug and heartfelt thanks to everyone who entered.  I truly appreciate all of your lovely comments and look forward to sharing lots more great projects and recipes with you!

Be sure not to miss my quick and easy crochet heart patterns and check back soon for my Downton Abbey Style Cloche pattern (that I'm still working the kinks out of) and a remix of my Child's Scarf!  Later this week I'll be posting a recipe for Dinner Waffles.  Yes...waffles for DINNER, yum!

P.S.  Sorry for any earlier confusion about who the winner is...when I first posted this, I accidentally listed the winner as Krafting with K...that is actually the name of the blog that aStarToSteerHerBy blogs at.  AStarToSteerHerBy is the winner, not her blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...