What I've been up to lately...

Monday, January 6, 2014

Blueberry and Feta Topped Salad

I recently embarked on a weight loss journey.
funny-weight-loss-ads-5
But I won't bore you with the details of that today.

I only mention it because it has led me try some creative, healthy salads that have, shall we say, somewhat unexpected combinations of ingredients.

This Blueberry and Feta Topped Salad is so delicious and fresh and pretty, that I couldn't resist sharing it with you.  If you would like a few more adjectives, it is also low-fat, easy and downright yummy!

Blueberry Feta Topped Salad
baby arugula
baby spinach
small handful of blueberries (approx 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese
balsamic vinegar
lemon pepper

Toss together first 4 ingredients.  Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.  Sprinkle with lemon pepper to taste.
Enjoy!

p.s. I'm not endorsing any weight loss companies or websites shown in the photos.  I just thought their images were hi-larious!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...